Welcome to the documentation of
kalk is a powerful command line calculator app for developers. In addition to the standard functions found
in classic calculators,
kalk provides several unique features:
- Enhanced user experience within the command line: syntax highlighting, completion, brace matching, cursor on error, user defined keyboard shortcuts...
- Vector/matrix types and functions similar to the HLSL shading language
- x86 Intel Hardware intrinsics from
- Several other modules to manipulate strings, perform web queries, file operations, currencies and standard units conversions...
This documentation is organized with the following parts:
- A user guide explains how to use
kalk and presents an overview of its features.
- A reference API provides a complete listing of all builtin functions exposed by
You can participate in improving this documentation by clicking the "Edit" button on the right side of each page and open a Pull-Request directly on GitHub.